Weddings at Avon Rí
We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand-new wedding website: AvonRiWeddings.com
A classic lakeshore wedding venue to remember forever
Picture the scene. When you arrive for your wedding at Avon Rí Lakeshore Resort, you’re treated to a red carpet welcome, complete with champagne. As your guests gather around you, you exchange your vows, before enjoying a magnificent wedding feast. As if all that wasn’t enough, you retire to your luxurious accommodation, where you wake to a champagne breakfast for the happy couple, starting your married life in style.
It’s the perfect ending to a fairy tale romance.
Avon Rí is a unique lakeside wedding venue, with plenty of options for wedding ceremonies to suit all tastes. We have two spacious banqueting rooms, both overlooking the lake, so whether you’d like an indoor or outdoor ceremony, you’re guaranteed incredible scenery. We also have plenty of onsite accommodation for you and your guests and lots of things to see and do should your guests want to stay longer.
The Wedding Experts
Avon Rí is an approved Civil Ceremony venue. We welcome Civil Ceremonies, Celebrations and Blessings, so whether you’re just starting out on your married life or looking to reaffirm your commitment to each other, you know that you’re in good hands.
We pride ourselves on bringing the personal touch to every wedding we host. That’s why we have a strict one wedding per day policy, so you know that all the attention will be on you. Our wedding co-ordinator will make sure that every little detail is exactly what you wanted.
It’s the little things that count...
We want to make your wedding day truly unforgettable. That’s why, when you get married at Avon Rí, you’ll receive all this with our compliments:
- Pre-wedding menu tasting for the wedding couple
- Red Carpet on arrival
- Champagne on arrival for the couple
- Complimentary overnight accommodation for the couple
- Champagne breakfast for couple
- Complimentary hire of the banqueting room of your choice
- Landscaped gardens and lakeside scenery for photographs
- Flowers and candles on your tables
- Silver cake stand and knife
- Souvenir menu card
- Strict one wedding per day policy
- Complimentary dinner for the couple on your 1st anniversary (two people dining)
Avon Rí is set in the heart of some of the most beautiful views in Ireland. If you think our scenery looks familiar, that’s because it’s been featured frequently in a number of film productions. You feel like you’re miles away from anywhere, yet we’re just 30 minutes’ drive from Dublin, making it very easy for you and your guests to reach us.
We have plenty of accommodation for everyone, so you can enjoy:
- The Lakeview Restaurant banqueting room, a lavish, stylish room with a Mediterranean feel, featuring an adjoining outside patio overlooking the lake.
- The Russborough banqueting room, which has its own private bar, as well as large bay windows overlooking the lake.
- For informal wedding celebrations, book our Lakeview Pub & Terrace with the option of finger food, buffet or BBQ
- Special accommodation rates for your guests
- 40 purpose-built, spacious townhouses
- Mini Moon luxury hotel break in Ireland (based on your chosen wedding package)
- Ample car parking
Should you or your guests decide to extend your stay, we can arrange a host of different outdoor activities including kayaking. Avon Rí is also on the renowned Blessington Greenway walk. Winding along the lake’s shore, forests and woodland, you’ll encounter an ancient medieval Ringfort along the trail before finishing your ramble at the Palladian mansion at Russborough House. It’s a relaxing way to take in the impressive scenery and wildlife.
For further information or to make a booking, please contact Sinead Fennelly at 045-900 670 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org